2-24core Steel Wire Self-Supporting Non-Armored Optical Fiber Cable (GYXTC8Y)
|FOB Price:||US $0.3-0.8 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.3-0.8/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GYXTC8Y
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
- Sheath Material: Lszh/PE Sheath/Flame Retardant Sheath/Anti-Rodent
- Fiber Count: 2-24
- Armored: No Armored
- Diameter of Self Support Member: 2.0mm Steel Wire
- Max Tension: 1kn
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85447000
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Other
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-24
- Brand: Efon
- Fiber Type: G652D, Om1 Om2 Om3 Om4 9/125 50/125 62.5/125
- Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Material of Jacket: PE/Lszh /Flame Retardant PE
- Bend Radius: Static 10*Cable-D: Dynamic 20*Cable-D
- Applications: Aerial, Conduit, Underground
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum Iron-Wooden Drum with Fumigated or Not
- Origin: China
GYXTC8Y fiber optic cable is an outdoor communication figure 8 aerial-self supporting optical cable of metallic strength member of the central tube jelly-filled structure, with steel-polyethylene laminated sheath. The loose tube are made of high modulus plastic (PBT), which are filled with water resistant gel. Outer sheath Is made of UV resistance PE jacket. Figure 8 self supporting structure provide high tensile strength and enables Easy and cost saving aerial installations.
1. Unitube design. Up to 12fibers.
2. Compact structure, small size and light weight.
3. Water blocking, UV resistance, High and low temperature resistance.
4. Adopt strict process and raw materials control guarantee the lifespan more than 30 years.
For hanging on poles.
It's a good choise for last mile FTTX project.
Max Tension Performance: IEC 60794-1-2-E
Max. Operation Tension: IEC 60794-1-2-E1
Crush Test: IEC 6079 -1-2-E3
Impact Test: IEC 60794-1-2-E4
Repeated Bending: IEC 60794-1-2-E6
Torsion Test: IEC 60794-1-2-E7
Cable bend: IEC 60794-1-2-E11A
Attenuation Coefficient: ITU-T G. 652
Structural Test: IEC-60793-1-20
Temperature Cycling: IEC 60794-1-2-F1
Water Penetration: IEC 60794-1-2-F5B
Filing Compound Flow: IEC 60794-1-E14
Optical fiber cable technical parameters
|Diameter of Self support member (Steel wire)||2.0mm|
|Diameter of Loose tube(mm)||2.4||2.4||As requirement|
|Diameter of Cable(mm)||5.2*9.6||5.2*9.6|
|Min. bending radius||Static 10xD Dynamic 20xD|
|Max. tensile force, N||Short term/ Long term 1000N/400N|
|Max Crush Resistance(N/100mm)||Short term/ Long term 400N/200N|