Single Mode 2core Outdoor GYXTW Fiber Optic Cable (GYXTW)
|FOB Price:||US $0.21-0.266 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.21-0.266/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Drum Iron-Wooden Drum with Fumigated or Not|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GYXTW
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
- Sheath Material: PE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant PE/Anti-Rodent PE
- Armored: Corrugated Steel Tape/Aluminium Tape
- Strength Member: Two Parallel Steels
- Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Bend Radius: Static 10*Cable-D Dynamic 20*Cable-D
- Certificate: ISO9001 RoHS Tlc
- Specification: ISO-9001
- HS Code: 85447000
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Other
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-24
- Brand: Efon
- Fiber Type: G652D
- Fiber Count: 2-24
- Material of Jacket: PE Flame Retardant PE/Anti-Rodent PE
- Fiber: Single Mode
- Applications: Aerial or Duct
- Trademark: EFON
- Origin: China
The loose tube are made of high modulus plastic (PBT), which are filled with water resistant gel. The corrugated steel
Tape is applied which provide for crush resistant. Two parallel steel wire are embedded in the two sides of PE sheath.
Outer sheath is made of UV resistance PE jacket.
Unitube design. Up to 24fibers.
Water blocking, UV resistance, High and low temperature resistance.
The corrugated steel armor tape gives desirable crush resistant.
Two parallel steel wire gives desirable tensile resistant.
Adopt strict process and raw materials control guarantee the lifespan more than 30 years.
For laying inside buildings, in risers, attics, basements, sewers and pipelines.
Max Tension Performance: IEC 60794–1-2-E
Max. Operation Tension: IEC 60794–1-2-E1
Crush Test: IEC 6079 –1-2-E3
Impact Test: IEC 60794–1-2-E4
Repeated Bending: IEC 60794–1-2-E6
Torsion Test: IEC 60794–1-2-E7
Cable bend: IEC 60794–1-2-E11A
Attenuation Coefficient: ITU-T G. 652
Structural Test: IEC-60793-1-20
Temperature Cycling: IEC 60794–1-2-F1
Water Penetration: IEC 60794–1–2-F5B
Filing Compound Flow: IEC 60794-1-E14
Structure and Technical Specifications
|Diameter of steel wire(mm)||1.0|
|Diameter of Loose tube(mm)||2.0||2.4||2.8|
|Diameter of Cable(mm)||8.1||8.3||8.7|
|Min. bending radius||Static 10xD Dynamic 20xD|
|Max. tensile force, N||Short term/ Long term 1500N/600N|
|Max Crush Resistance(N/100mm)||Short term/ Long term 1000N/300N|
|Allowable T emperatures||operation||-40°C – +60°C|
|storage||-50°C – +70°C|
|install.||-20°C – +50°C|