Kevlar Reinforced Armoured 4 Core Fiber Optic Cable Indoor
|FOB Price:||US $0.126-0.88 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.126-0.88/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GYFXY-1
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
- Sheath Material: HDPE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant Sheath/Anti-Roden
- Fiber Count: 2-24
- Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Outer Sheath: PE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant PE
- Temperature: -40°c~+70°c
- Applications: Direct Burial, Tunnels and Heavy-Duty Ducts.
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum Iron-Wooden Drum with Fumigated or Not
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Other
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-24
- Brand: Efon
- Fiber Type: G652D, Om1 Om2 Om3 Om4 9/125 50/125 62.5/125
- Fiber: Single Mode
- Armored: Corrugated Steel Tape/Aluminium Tape
- Bend Radius: Static 10*Cable-D: Dynamic 20*Cable-D
- Certificate: ISO9001 TCL RoHS
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85447000
Kevlar Reinforced Armoured 4 core Fiber Optic Cable indoor
The fibers, 250µ M, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound, Over the tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastic are placed at the two sides, The cable is completed with the PE sheath.
All-dielectric cable construction
Unitube design. Up to 24fibers.
Suitable for outdoor and indoor usage
Compact structure, small size and light weight.
Water blocking, UV resistance, High and low temperature resistance.
Adopt strict process and raw materials control guarantee the lifespan more than 30 years.
For laying inside buildings, in risers, attics, basements, sewers and pipelines.
It's a good choise for last mile FTTX project.
Max Tension Performance: IEC 60794-1-2-E
Max. Operation Tension: IEC 60794-1-2-E1
Crush Test: IEC 6079 -1-2-E3
Impact Test: IEC 60794-1-2-E4
Repeated Bending: IEC 60794-1-2-E6
Torsion Test: IEC 60794-1-2-E7
Cable bend: IEC 60794-1-2-E11A
Attenuation Coefficient: ITU-T G. 652
Structural Test: IEC-60793-1-20
Temperature Cycling: IEC 60794-1-2-F1
Water Penetration: IEC 60794-1-2-F5B
Filing Compound Flow: IEC 60794-1-E14
|Fiber Count||Cable Weight|
Static / Dynamic
|GYFXY-2 ~ 12||2 ~ 12||81||400/1000||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYFXY-14 ~ 24||14 ~ 24||96||400/1000|