120m Span Aerial Self Supporting Fiber Optical Cable ADSS
|FOB Price:||US $0.2-0.9 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.2-0.9/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ADSS
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
- Sheath Material: HDPE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant Sheath/Anti-Roden
- Fiber Count: 2-288 Cores
- Material of Jacket: PE/LSZH/Flame Retardant PE/Anti-Rodent PE
- Jacket: Double Jackets Protection
- Bending Radius: Static 10*Cable-Diameter: Dynamic 20*Cable-Diamete
- Certificate: ISO9001 Tlc RoHS Ce
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum Iron-Wooden Drum with Fumigated or Not
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Other
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-288
- Brand: Efon
- Fiber Type: G652D
- Central Strength Member: FRP Central Strength Member(Non-Metallic )
- Tube: Loose Tube Stranded /Sz Stranded
- Fiber: Single Mode
- Applications: Aerial
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85447000
Mini-Span All-Dielectric Self-Supporting (ADSS) cable's designed for outside plant aerial and duct applications in local
and campus network loop architectures.From pole-to-build to town-town installations, the Mini-Span cabling system,
which includes cables, suspension, dead end and termination enclosures, offers a comprehensive transmission circuit
infrastructure with proven, high reliability performance. See EFON's Fiber Optic Cable Hardware catalog for more
information. Mini-Span includes fiber counts up to 144 optical fibers and any type or combination of single-mode
and multi-mode fibers with the cable. Pole-to-Pole span lengths range from 50 feet to over 650 feet (30-200meters).
Uni-loose tube gel-filled
Central Strength Member:
Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
Dupon Kevlar Yarn
Black UV and waterproof polyethylene (PE).
- Can be installed without shutting off the power.
- Excellent AT performance. The maximum inductive at the operating point of AT jacket can reach 25kV.
- Light weight and small diameter reducing the load caused by ice and wind and the load on towers and backprops.
- Good performance of tensile strength and temperature.
- The design life span is over 30 years.
- The actual status of overhead power lines is taken into full consideration when ADSS cable is being designed.
- For overhead power lines under 110kV, PE outer sheath is applied.
- For power lines equal to or over 110kV, AT outer sheath is applied.
Cable Cut-off Wavelength λcc
Structure and Technical Specifications
Ref. Outer Diameter
Ref Daily Max. Working Tension
Max. Allowable WorkingTension
Strength Member CSA
Modulus of Elasticity CSA (KN/mm2)
Note : Only s part of ADSS cable are listed in the table. ADSS cables with other spans can be inquired from EFON directly.
Specifications in the table are got on condition that there is no height difference and the installation sag is 1%.
Fiber count is 2 to 72. The identification of fibers complies with the national standard.
This datasheer can only be a rerence, nor a supplement to the contract. Please contact our sales people for more detailed information.
For large orders, T/T , L/C, and E-credit lines are all offered.
For small orders, credit-cards are accepted.
Shipping & Delivery
We will send the products within 10 days.
We ship small batched by air, or large orders by container.
Return and Warranty:
All products have been tested before ship out
All products have 5 years warranty. If there is no man-made problem ,we will replace or repair for you freely.
We own the best after-sale service. If any problems happen ,our team will do our best to solve for customers.