Aerial Kevlar Reinforced Armoured 4/6/12/24core Optical Fiber Cable Price
|FOB Price:||US $0.127-0.266 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.127-0.266/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GYFXY-1
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
- Sheath Material: PE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant PE/Anti-Rodent PE
- Fiber Type: G652D
- Strength Member: Two Parallel Steels
- Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Applications: Aerial, Conduit, Underground
- Certificate: ISO9001 Tlc RoHS
- Transport Package: Wooden Drum Iron-Wooden Drum with Fumigated or Not
- Origin: China
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Other
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-24 Cores
- Brand: Efon
- Armored: Corrugated Steel Tape/Aluminium Tape
- Fiber Material: Doped Silica
- Material of Jacket: HDPE/Lszh /Flame Retardant Sheath
- Bend Radius: Static 10*Cable-D: Dynamic 20*Cable-D
- Fiber: Single Mode
- Trademark: EFON
- Specification: 184.108.40.206 km per drum or requirement
- HS Code: 85447000
The fibers, 250µ M, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high modulus plastic. The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound, Over the tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable watertight. Two parallel Fiber Reinforced Plastic are placed at the two sides, The cable is completed with the PE sheath.
- All-dielectric cable construction
- Unitube design. Up to 24fibers.
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor usage
- Compact structure, small size and light weight.
- Water blocking, UV resistance, High and low temperature resistance.
- Adopt strict process and raw materials control guarantee the lifespan more than 30 years.
For laying inside buildings, in risers, attics, basements, sewers and pipelines.
It's a good choise for last mile FTTX project.
Max Tension Performance: IEC 60794-1-2-E
Max. Operation Tension: IEC 60794-1-2-E1
Crush Test: IEC 6079 -1-2-E3
Impact Test: IEC 60794-1-2-E4
Repeated Bending: IEC 60794-1-2-E6
Torsion Test: IEC 60794-1-2-E7
Cable bend: IEC 60794-1-2-E11A
Attenuation Coefficient: ITU-T G. 652
Structural Test: IEC-60793-1-20
Temperature Cycling: IEC 60794-1-2-F1
Water Penetration: IEC 60794-1-2-F5B
Filing Compound Flow: IEC 60794-1-E14
|Cable Type||Fiber Count||Cable Weight|
Static / Dynamic
|GYFXY-2 ~ 12||2 ~ 12||81||400/1000||300/1000||10D/20D|
|GYFXY-14 ~ 24||14 ~ 24||96||400/1000|