Singlemode Optical Fiber Cable 6 Cores
|FOB Price:||US $0.126-0.88 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Meters||US $0.126-0.88/ Meter|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Drum Iron-Wooden Drum with Fumigated or Not|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GYXTS
- Type: Single-mode Fiber
- Material Shape: Round Wire
- Allowed Tensile Strength: 1000N<10000N
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO9001, VDE, CCC
- Sheath Material: HDPE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant Sheath/Anti-Roden
- Fiber Count: 2-24
- Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Outer Sheath: PE/Lszh Sheath/Flame Retardant PE
- Temperature: -40°c~+70°c
- Applications: Direct Burial, Tunnels and Heavy-Duty Ducts.
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 85447000
- Application: Communication
- Connection Structure: Other
- Allowed Lateral Pressure: 100（N/100mm)<1000（N/100mm）
- Core: 2-24
- Brand: Efon
- Fiber Type: G652D, Om1 Om2 Om3 Om4 9/125 50/125 62.5/125
- Fiber: Single Mode
- Armored: Corrugated Steel Tape/Aluminium Tape
- Bend Radius: Static 10*Cable-D: Dynamic 20*Cable-D
- Certificate: ISO9001 TCL RoHS
- Trademark: OEM
- Origin: China
Direct Buried Single Mode Armored Fiber Optical Cable Price(GYXTS)
The loose tube is protected with steel wire armor which provide high tensile resistant, crush resistant and rodent resistant. The corrugated steel tape is applied reinforcing crush resistant. Outer sheath is made of UV resistance PE jacket. This tough rugged cable is ideal for all external environments including direct burial, tunnels and heavy-duty ducts.
Unitube design. Up to 24fibers.
Water blocking, UV resistance, High and low temperature resistance.
High tensile resistant and crush resistant.
Suitable for tough rugged external environments including direct burial, tunnels and heavy-duty ducts.
Adopt strict process and raw materials control guarantee the lifespan more than 30 years.
external environments including LAN direct burial, tunnels and heavy-duty ducts.
Anti-rodant fiber optic cable
Max Tension Performance: IEC 60794–1-2-E
Max. Operation Tension: IEC 60794–1-2-E1
Crush Test: IEC 6079 –1-2-E3
Impact Test: IEC 60794–1-2-E4
Repeated Bending: IEC 60794–1-2-E6
Torsion Test: IEC 60794–1-2-E7
Cable bend: IEC 60794–1-2-E11A
Attenuation Coefficient: ITU-T G. 652
Structural Test: IEC-60793-1-20
Temperature Cycling: IEC 60794–1-2-F1
Water Penetration: IEC 60794–1–2-F5B
Filing Compound Flow: IEC 60794-1-E14
|Diameter of steel wire(mm)||0.7||0.9||1.0|
|Diameter of Loose tube(mm)||2.0||2.4||2.8|
|Diameter of Cable(mm)||8.4||9.2||9.8|
|Min. bending radius||Static 10xD Dynamic 20xD|
|Max. tensile force, N||Short term/ Long term 3000N/1000N|
|Max Crush Resistance(N/100mm)||Short term/ Long term 2000N/600N|
|Allowable T emperatures||operation||-40°C – +60°C|
|storage||-50°C – +70°C|
|install.||-20°C – +50°C|