Network Fiber Optical Splice Closure/Joint Box
|FOB Price:||US $14-17 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $14-17/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GJS-H007
- Wiring Devices: Other
- Condition: New
- Weight (Excluding Outside Box): 2800g-3300g
- Number of Inlet/out Ports: 4 in 4 out
- Diameter of Fiber Cable: 16mm-20mm
- Certrificate: ISO9001 RoHS
- Calssification: Insert Plate Design Style
- Transport Package: Package with Carton Box 6PCS Per Box or Equirement
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: Fiber Optic Splice Closure
- Certification: CE, ISO, RoHS, GS
- Brand Name: Efon
- Outside Dimension (L*W*H): 450*220*110(Mm)
- Fiber Counts: Bunchy: 12-96 (Cores) :Ribbon: Max. 144(Cores)
- Material: PC
- No.of Trays: 1-4
- Trademark: EFON
- Specification: ISO9001, ROHS,
- HS Code: 85176229
- The enclosure casing is made of quality engineering plastics, and of good performance of anti-erosion against acid and alkali salt, anti-aging, as well as smooth appearance and reliable mechanical structure.
- The mechanical structure is reliable and has the performance of resisting wild environment and intensive climate changes and serious working environment.
- The protection grade reaches IP66.
- The closures are applicable to ribbon type optical cable and common optical cable.
- The splice trays inside the closure are turn-able like booklets, and have adequate curvature radius and space for winding optical fiber to make sure the curvature radius for optical winding 40mm.
- Each optical cable and fiber can be operated individually.
- The closure is of small volume, big capacity and convenient maintenance.
- The elastic rubber seal rings inside the closure are of good sealing and sweat-proof performance. The casing can be opened repeatedly without air leakage. No special tools are required.
- The operation is easy and simple. The air valve is provided for the closure and used to check the sealing performance.
Dimensions and Capability:
- Dimensions ( L*W*H): 450x220x110 (mm)
- Maximum Capacity: Bundle - 96 Cores; Ribbon - 320 Cores.
- Cable Entrances: 4 In 4 Out
- Diameter of Cable: Φ16mm - Φ20mm.
- NO. of trays: 1-4
- Calssification: Insert plate design style
- Temperatures: -40ºC~+60ºC
- Humidity: ≤95% (at 40ºC)
- Air Pressure: 70kPa ~106kPa
- Seal performance: after the box is sealed, inflate to 100kPa inwards (inflation only apply to the models with the air hole), and then soak it in the water of normal temperature, after 15 minutes of steady observation, there is no bubble to overflow.
- Insulation resistance: the insulation resistance between the metal work piece and the earth is greater than 20kMΩ.
- Pressurization: there is no breakdown or flashover under 15kVdc/1min between the metal work piece and the earth.
- The curvature radius of the fiber 40mm, without extra loss inside the splice tray.
- It can bear the axial tensile strength no less than 1000N.
- Lifetime: 25 years.
- Other performances are all in accordance with the requirement of standard YD/T814-1998.
Each Closure have individual box Size:46*22*11(cm)
10 pcs closure packed into one out carton box Size:61*48*47(cm)
Main accessories and special tools
|No.||Name of accessories||Quantity||Usage||Remarks|
|1||Heat shrinkable protective sleeve||Protecting fiber splices||Configuration as per capacity|
|2||Nylon tie||Fixing fiber with protective coat||Configuration as per capacity|
|3||Insulation tape||1 roll||Enlarging diameter of fiber cable for easy fixing|
|4||Seal tape||1 roll||Enlarging diameter of fiber cable which fits in with seal fitting||Configuration as per specification|
|5||Hanging hook||1 set||For aerial use|
|6||Earthing wire||1 piece||Putting through between earthing device|
|7||Abrasive cloth||1 piece||Scratching fiber cable|
|8||Labeling paper||1 piece||Labeling fiber|
|9||Special Wrench||3 pieces||Fixing bolts and tightening nut of reinforced core|
|10||Measuring paper||1 piece||To measure circle, of which its diameter is enlarged with seal tape|
|11||Buffer tube||To be decided by customers||Hitched to fibers and fixed with FOST, managing buffer||Configuration as per requirement|
|12||Desiccant||1 bag||Put into FOSC before sealing for desiccating air.|